What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Your complete guide to stained glass painting with water, oil and silver stain
- Glass Painting Techniques & Secrets Part 3 – Silver Stain and OilHow you can trace, blend, shade and flood from a reliable batch that keeps for months. Click here
- Why fire your glass many times when you can find out how to paint glass in just one firing? We sometimes paint 5 or more layers of paint, then fire our glass just once
- Test the paint. It needs to flow effortlessly from your brush. All the same, it is important you are in charge at all times, so your paint mustnâ€™t be too runny.
- Why make unnecessary mistakes with badly mixed paint when you can discover how the experts mix their paint? (Hint: experts donâ€™t mix one tablespoon at a time!)
- Do not bob up and down with your brush. Just load it, take it to the glass, let the paint flow, flatten the paint out a bit, then return to the palette for more paint
- Glass Painting Techniques & Secrets Part 3 – Silver StainHow you can trace, blend, shade and flood from a reliable batch that keeps for months. Click here
- Case Study #1 – Stained Glass Bee Eater, Robin, Kingfisher, Blue Tit and WoodpeckerYour step-by-step guide to painting these colourful birds. Click here
- Case Study #1 – Stained Glass Bee Eater, Robin, Kingfisher, Blue Tit and WoodpeckedYour step-by-step guide to painting these colourful birds. Click here
- You will learn how to paint on the back and front in just one firing. Again, this is a technique which will save you time and also add beauty to your work
- NEW – Silver Stain, the Proven TechniquesHow to trace, blend, shade and flood from a reliable batch that keeps for months. Just launched. Click here
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Glass Painting Techniques & Secrets scores 72.48/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.realglasspainting.com/stained-glass-painting-techniques/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: realglasspainting.com you’ll also be taken through to realglasspainting.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)